Pride Professional Tee System Pro Length-Max
The majority of today's players have large volume drivers. Unfortunately, most are still using the traditional 2 1/8" short tee which is totally incapable of properly positioning the ball with respect to the drivers "sweetspot".
- Color coded tees allow you to easily identify length and appropriateness for various golf clubs
- Properly position your ball with respect to the drivers sweetspot
- At least half of the ball should be above the topline of the club
- A high, long tee encourages a shallow approach and maximizes the launch angle
- The majority of PGA Tour players use ProLength tees each week
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.