- Faster, rounder 460cc club head is aerodynamically shaped to promote more speed
- Internal heel-biased weighting helps product straighter ball flight
- Thinner, ultra-strong T9S+ club face increases deflection for more distance
- Optimized club head speed with a lighter, higher MOI head
- Creased crown design stiffens the structure and helps with alignment
- Adjustable hosel with eight different positions help you fine-tune ball flight
- Loft can be adjust +/- 1.5°
- Lie angle can be adjusted up to 3° flatter than standard
- Stock shaft: PING ULT240D Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour 360 Velvet
- Includes headcover
Who It's For
The PING G LE 2 driver is a game improvement driver specifically designed for women golfers with a high MOI, faster club face, and lighter overall weight to add speed and distance.
A thin, forged T9S+ face is optimized for women’s swing speeds to increase flex for more ball speed and improved launch. The creased crown stiffens the structure and aids in alignment.
The rounder 460cc head is aerodynamically shaped to promote faster club head speed. Internal heel-biased weighting helps with right-to-left spin for straighter ball flights. Softer crown turbulators help frame the ball at address.
PING Ladies G LE 2 Driver Specifications
|STOCK SHAFT - PING ULT240D GRAPHITE
|STOCK GRIP - GOLF PRIDE TOUR 360 VELVET