Cobra AirX Hybrid
- Lighter club head, shaft, and grip makes this driver easier to swing and significantly lighter than a traditional hybrid
- Forged face insert enhances ball speed for more distance with a smoother tempo
- Weight focused in the back and heel of the club head creates stability with a draw bias for golfers who need it
- Offset hosel helps eliminate a slice so golfers can hit straighter, more accurate shots
- Bonded, non-adjustable hosel
- Stock shaft: Cobra Ultralight 45/50 Graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin REL
- Includes headcover
Who It's For
The Cobra Air X hybrid is designed for the game improvement golfer with a more moderate swing speed. Made with lightweight components, this golf club helps players swing faster without swinging harder and produce a smooth tempo. The offset neck offers greater slice correction for golfers who need it as well.
A lighter club head, shaft, and grip combine to make this golf club significantly lighter and easy to swing compared to a traditional model.
Forged Face Insert
A thin forged face insert enhances ball speed for more distance with a smoother tempo golf swing.
Weight is focused in the back and heel of the club head to create added stability on off-center hits with draw bias for players who need it.
Cobra Men's Air X Hybrid Specifications
|CLUB HEAD||LOFT||LENGTH||LIE||SWING WEIGHT|
|STOCK SHAFT - COBRA ULTRALIGHT 45/50 GRAPHITE|
|STOCK GRIP - LAMKIN REL|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.