Cobra LTDx Max Fairway Graphite
- PWR-COR multi-material weighting system places mass low and forward to create more speed and maximum distance while reducing spin
- H.O.T Face Technology uses A.I. and machine learning to create 15 HOT zones with specific thicknesses to create a hotter club face
- Adjustable weighting uses a 12-gram and a 3-gram weight that can placed in the back or the heel for more neutral or more draw-biased flight
- Progressive Baffler Rails on the 5 and 7 woods for improved turf interaction for steeper swings
- New lightweight carbon crown is thinner and frees up more weight for improved forgiveness
- Adjustable hosel offers +/-1.5° of loft adjustability to fine-tune performance
- Stock shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10 60 Graphite, UST Helium Nanocore Graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin Crossline, 48.5 grams
- Includes headcover
Who It's For
The Cobra LTDx Max fairway wood is loaded with all the pure distance for the LTDx model but features added heel weighting and adjustability for the golfer who wants to correct a slice.
The PWR-COR multi-material weighting system positions mass low and forward in the club head to combine low spin with faster ball speed for maximized distance.
H.O.T Face Technology
Highly Optimized Topology, or H.O.T, Face Technology uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create Cobra's hottest club face with 15 HOT zones with strategic thickness to increase ball speed across a wider area of the face.
Lightweight Carbon Crown
A new carbon crown uses a thinner material, freeing up more discretionary weight to improve the center of gravity placement for greater stability and forgiveness.
Cobra Men's LTDX Max Fairway Wood Specifications
|3 Wood - 15.5°||43"||59°||162cc||D1|
|5 Wood - 18.5°||42.5"||59.75°||155cc||D1|
|7 Wood - 22.5°||42"||60.5°||152cc||D1|
|STOCK SHAFT - PROJECT X HZRDUS SMOKE IM10 60 GRAPHITE|
|STOCK SHAFT - UST HELIUM NANOCORE GRAPHITE|
|STOCK GRIP - LAMKIN CROSSLINE|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.