Srixon Z Forged Iron Set Steel
Featuring a slender topline, petite dimension and a slim sole, the Srixon Z-Forged Irons are a ball-striker's paradise. Srixon's master artisans meticulously shaped the Z-Forged Irons by hand until they were satisfied with their final iteration.
Powerful iron jaws collide with tons of pressure to force red-hot billets into Z-Forged's stunning final shape. This produces a soft, yet explosive feel, a trademark of the forge's fire and the craftman's deft touch.
Sole design is crucial for a clean, pure impact feel and Z-Forged's unique V-Shaped sole promotes that smooth, fast feel through the grass.
Srixon Z-Forged Irons Feature:
- Classic blade shape optimized for maximum workability and unmatched feel at impact
- Updated tour V.T. sole provides even more consistent ball striking while maintaining versatility
- Forged 1020 carbon steel offers less vibration and better feel through impact
- Stock Shaft: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120 steel shaft
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (52g)
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.