Titleist T100SII Iron Set
The T100•S now boasts an even closer connection to the true player’s performance and feel of T100. It’s the modern Tour iron with the dialed-up distance you need to perform at your highest level.
- Forged dual cavity construction provides proven performance throughout the entire set
- 3-7 irons feature a forged SUP10 L-face is thinner and hotter with faster ball speeds for more distance and impressive launch
- 8 iron through wedges feature a one-piece forged construction from 1025 carbon steel with no tungsten weighting for buttery soft feel and control
- New Tour-designed sole with variable bounce has less bounce in the heel and more bounce in the toe for improved turf interaction
- High density tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons increases stability and efficiency for greater performance
- Continuous face construction creates a seamless striking area and more uniform leading edge for greater consistency
- Tour iron design features a thin topline, minimal offset, and traditional lofts with a brushed chrome finish
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT White Steel
- Stock shafts feature Ascending Mass Technology where each shaft adds 3 grams per iron as you move down through the set for proper weighting specific to each iron
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Set Composition: 4-PW, 7-club set includes a 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge
Forged Dual Cavity Construction
The 3-7 irons feature a forged SUP10 body with SUP-10 face insert plus high-density tungesten weighting for increased MOI and precise center of gravity placement. The 8 iron through wedges are one-piece forged from 1025 carbon steel for incredible short game feel.
Titleist's new variable bounce sole design features less bounce in the heel and more bounce in the toe for improved turf interaction.
High Density Tungsten Weight
High density D18 tungsten weights are placed in the perimeter of the 3-7 irons for more stable performance.
Continuous Face Design
Titleist created a seamless striking area with a more uniform leading edge to make the T100 irons even more consistent.
|STOCK SHAFT - TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLD AMT WHITE STEEL|
|Regular - R300||102g-127g||Low||Low||Low|
|Stiff - S300||106g-130g||Low||Low||Low|
|STOCK GRIP - GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.