Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge Steel
- Rotex full-face and laser milling covers every part of the face for maximum versatility and maximum spin
- Tour Zip Grooves all across the face ensure maximum spin no matter where you make contact
- High toe profile makes it easier to hit extreme open face shots to slide the club under the ball
- Half-cavity design uses a cavity near the heel and muscle back on the toe to move the sweet spot right where you are most likely to hit the ball
- Low C-shaped sole grind is optimized for open face shots and features relief in the heel and toe for maximum face manipulation
- Stock shaft: Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge steel, Rotex Precision graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin 360
Rotex Full Face Milling
Cleveland's signature Rotex Milling, Laser Milling, and Tour Zip Grooves cover every part of the club face to ensure you get maximum versatility and maximum spin on every single swing.
High Toe Profile
The higher toe on the CBX Full Face wedge allows you to hit more extreme open face shots, perfectly suited for sliding the club under the golf ball and striking it on the extended toe section.
Cleveland designed the CBX Full Face wedge with a cavity near the heel and a solid muscle back near the toe. This aligns the sweet spot right where you are most likely to contact the ball in order to improve feel and maximize forgiveness.
C-Shaped Sole Grind
The low-profile C grind is optimized for shots where you open up the face. Heel and toe relief in the C grind allows you to manipulate the face any way you need.
Cleveland Men's CBX Full Face Wedge Specifications
|56°||35.25"||64°||10°||D4 Steel/D1.5 Graphite|
|58°||35"||64°||10°||D4 Steel/D2 Graphite|
|60°||35"||64°||10°||D4 Steel/D2 Graphite|
|64°||35"||64°||10°||D4 Steel/D2 Graphite|
|STOCK SHAFT - DYNAMIC GOLD 115 WEDGE STEEL|
|STOCK SHAFT - ROTEX PRECISION GRAPHITE WEDGE|
|STOCK GRIP - LAMKIN 360|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.