- Forged construction for soft, responsive feel that better golfers prefer
- Speed Groove milled on the back of the face flexes at impact to rebound more energy into the ball for explosive distance
- V-shaped sole improves turf interaction and control to promote the proper downward strike with irons
- Weight Plus Technology uses brass and rubber weights in the butt-end of the club to produce a smooth, easy, more consistent swing
- Lightweight design and components made for low to mid handicap golfers
Designed for low to mid handicap golfers, these irons are forged for that soft, responsive feel preferred by better golfers.
The Speed Groove is milled onto the back of the faceplate, flexing at impact adding more distance through higher rebound at impact.
The V-Shaped sole improves interaction through the turf with control to promote the proper downward impact with your irons.
Weight Plus Technology
Using XXIO's heaviest grip weights, brass and rubber weights in the butt-end of the club raise the balance point of the club to produce a smooth, easy swing.