Cleveland Golf Frontline Elevado Putter Skinny
Frontline Elevado provides two stability wings and Tungsten Forward Weighting for improved consistency and accuracy on the greens. Featuring Cleveland’s Speed Optimized Face Technology and 2135 Technology, achieve better distance control and alignment with the Frontline Elevado.
Frontline delivers a new way to design a putter with Tungsten Forward Weighting positioning the center of gravity closer to the face for straighter putts. The Frontline Elevado single bend mallet is ideal for straight back stroke types and provides a truer roll to help you sink more putts.
- Cleveland Frontline putters use tungsten forward weights to position the center of gravity closer to the face for more stability and straight more accurate putts
- Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT) produces consistent ball speed across the entire face for consistent speed and distance no matter where you strike the ball
- Coarse, diamond-shaped CNC milling softens feel while increasing friction for consistent putts that start and end on your intended target line
- Higher contrast, raised 2135 sightline enables better alignment regardless of setup position
- Plumber's neck hosel features moderate toe hang to best fit a slight arc putting stroke
- Head Shape: Mallet
- Head Weight: 360 grams
- Lie: 70°
- Loft: 3°
- Grip: Lamkin SINK-Fit Skinny Pistol Frontline, 65 grams