XXIO Mens X Black Driver
- Powerful Cup Face design delivers explosive speed even when you don't hit the center of the face
- Carbon fiber sole is stronger and lighter, moving more mass back in the head for higher launch and more forgiveness
- Weight Plus Technology uses brass and rubber weights in the butt-end of the club to produce a smooth, easy, more consistent swing
- Lightweight design and components made for low to mid handicap golfers
- Total weight of less than 300 grams
- Non-adjustable bonded hosel
- Stock shaft: Miyazaki AX-1 graphite
- Stock grip: XXIO Full Rubber
- Includes head cover
Carbon Fiber Sole
A larger portion of the sole is made with carbon fiber, so it is lighter but stronger than titanium, to move mss back in the head for higher launch and more forgiveness.
Powerful Cup Face
The Cup Face design XXIO uses delivers high ball speeds on both center strikes and miss-hits so you get more distance and straighter shots on ever swing.
Weight Plus Technology
Using XXIO's heaviest grip weights, brass and rubber weights in the butt-end of the club raise the balance point of the club to produce a smooth, easy swing.