FIRM AND FORGIVINGThe PING Heppler putters offer a machined, solid face for golfers who prefer a firmer impact feel and sound. Multi-material (cast aluminum and steel) mallets and mid-mallets provide extreme forgiveness and optimal CG for accuracy and consistency. A premium, contrasting copper and black finish provides alignment cues and visual interest. A stiffer adjustable-length shaft (in exclusive black chrome) is standard and golfers can be fit for all stroke types (Straight, Slight Arc, Strong Arc).
MULTI-MATERIAL DESIGNSA precision aluminum casting process creates machined-like detail and quality in multiple mid-mallets and mallets. PING engineers combined the lighter aluminum with steel through strategic shaping and weight placement to produce extremely high MOI designs. The new Tomcat 14, which features a 14-dot alignment aid inspired by the lights on an airport runway, is the highest MOI in the series.
- Solid, machined face provides firmer feel an sound and impact with forward role
- Contrasting copper and black finish helps aid in alignment and looks great
- Multi-material mallet uses lighter aluminum casting with steel in the face and perimeter for greater forgiveness
- Adjustable-length shaft allows a custom fit from 32"-36"
- Toe hang fit for a strong arc putting stroke
Solid Machined Face
PING Heppler putters feature solid steel machined faces for firmer feel and sound at impact with responsive feedback.
Contrasting Copper and Black Finish
The contrast of copper and black helps frame the ball for easier alignment, reduces glare, and looks great at address.
Adjustable Length Shaft
PING Heppler putters feature a stiffer adjustable-length shaft that allows you to fit the golf club to your set up and putting stroke from 32"-36".