Cobra LTDx Hybrid Graphite
- PWR-COR multi-material weighting system places mass low and forward to create more speed and maximum distance while reducing spin
- H.O.T Face Technology uses A.I. and machine learning to create 15 HOT zones with specific thicknesses to create a hotter club face
- PWRSHELL Forged Face Cup is designed to increase flex across the club face and sole for faster speed and higher launch
- Baffler Rails on the sole allow the club to glide through all types of lies
- Bonded, non-adjustable hosel
- Stock shaft: KBS PGI Graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin Crossline, 48.5 grams
- Includes headcover
Who It's For
The Cobra LTDx hybrid is designed for pure distance, high launch, and straight ball flights for golfers of all skill levels.
The PWR-COR multi-material weighting system positions mass low and forward in the club head to combine low spin with faster ball speed for maximized distance.
H.O.T Face Technology
Highly Optimized Topology, or H.O.T, Face Technology uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create Cobra's hottest club face with 15 HOT zones with strategic thickness to increase ball speed across a wider area of the face. Combined with a forged PWRSHELL Face Cup design, the club face is more flexible across the face and sole for faster speed and higher launch.
Two Baffler sole rails allow this hybrid to glide through tight lies, thick rough, and even bunkers with ease.
Cobra LTDX Hybrid Specifications
|CLUB HEAD||LOFT||LENGTH||LIE||SWING WEIGHT|
|2 Hybrid||17°||41.5"||57.5°||D1 Stiff/C9 Regular/C8 Senior|
|3 Hybrid||19°||40.75"||58°||D1 Stiff/C9 Regular/C8 Senior|
|4 Hybrid||21°||40"||58.5°||D1 Stiff/C9 Regular/C8 Senior|
|5 Hybrid||24°||39.25"||59°||D1 Stiff/C9 Regular/C8 Senior|
|6 Hybrid||28°||38.5"||59.5°||D1 Stiff/C9 Regular/C8 Senior|
|STOCK SHAFT - KBS PGI GRAPHITE|
|STOCK GRIP - LAMKIN CROSSLINE|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.