You have no items in your shopping cart.
Srixon Z 785 irons offer a compact players iron shape with a blade-like profile that offers versatility and shot-shaping. These irons are forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel that produces better feel through impact.
- Srixon Z 785 irons offer a compact players iron shape with a blade-like profile that offers versatility and shot-shaping.
- These irons are forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel that produces better feel through impact.
- Extra mass is placed behind the impact location in what Srixon calls a Tour Cavity design, allowing for powerful shot-shaping with increase versatility.
- The signature Tour V.T. sole has been updated for consistent strikes that glide smooth through the turf while maintaining enough versatility to create an shot you need.
- Srixon's Z 785 irons are ideal for golfers who want more workability and versatility while placing a premium on feel.
Email notifications will be sent out upon your order leaving our facility (generally around 5 pm CST). This info is emailed to the address provided on the order, so be sure to provide us with a valid email address. Please wait 1 business day after the order is placed to contact us if you have not received a UPS tracking notification. Drop-Ship items and items coming directly from the manufacturer may not have tracking information available--please contact customer service for additional information. In the case your item is out-of-stock, back-ordered, or a drop-ship item, you will be notified by our customer service team within 1 business day.
Curbside pickup is now available at 5 Under Golf Center in Beaumont, TX. You can select curbside pickup upon checkout as an option. Your order confirmation will include the curbside details after order is placed. Please allow 2-4 business hours for our team to prepare your order for pickup. You will be emailed when it's available for pickup at the chosen store location.
Curbside pickup is available from 9-5pm daily. Orders placed after 3pm will not be available for pickup until the following day.
Upon arrival, you will be required to verify your identity for curbside orders along with the payment method used on the order. Please have this info ready when you arrive.
We offer UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select services on most orders. These rates vary based on the dimensional weight of the items in your cart and the ship-to location. We try to offer the lowest shipping prices on all expedited services to get your order to you when you need it most.
Note: Remember that the day the item(s) ship is NOT included in the transit time to you. Please contact us if you are unsure of when your product will arrive.
PO Box/Military (APO, DPO, AE, etc.) Shipments
We support our military men and women locally and worldwide. We are able to ship to military (APO) addresses via USPS shipping ONLY. Upon checkout, our system will automatically provide you with the available shipping methods in order for us to get you your package. If you choose, we can also have your order shipped to a family member. Thank you for your service!
AK and HI Shipping
Shipping to AK and HI may take 7-10 business days to arrive and are not included in our shipping promotions at this time. We do still pass on our best available shipping prices onto you.