Tour Edge Exotics E722 Driver
The Tour Edge Exotics E722 driver features a 460cc profile and extreme fixed rear weighting for a highly forgiving driver geared toward the game improvement golfer.
- Ridgeback Technology places a spine from the center of the face through the crown, wrapping around the sole to produce more power across the entire face through added rigidity
- Carbon Wrap Technology uses 26% more carbon fiber in the crown and sole to optimize center of gravity and more weight closer to the face for more flexibility to protect ball speed on off-center strikes
- Diamond Face VFT uses variable face thickness diamond shapes to act as mini trampolines, boosting ball speed and distance
- 30-gram back weight produces a low-rearward center of gravity for maximum forgiveness and stability
- Sound Diffusing Ribbing inside the club head provides a more pleasing sound at impact
- Adjustable hosel allows for +/- 2° of loft adjustment and 3° of lie angle adjustment
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 Graphite, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65/75 Graphite
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Ridgeback Technology produces more power by using a spine that acts as a brace to produce more power across the entire face, including the extreme perimeter.
Diamond Face VFT
61 diamond shapes of variable thickness act as mini trampolines in an interweaving pattern to increase ball speed all over the club face, including off-center hits for greater forgiveness when you don't hit the ball square.
Extreme Rear Weighting
A 30-gram fixed weight in the back of the club head helps produce extreme forgiveness and stability.
Tour Edge Men's Exotics E722 Driver Specifications
|STOCK SHAFT - FUJIKURA VENTUS BLUE 6 GRAPHITE|
|STOCK SHAFT - MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV RAW BLUE 65 GRAPHITE|
|STOCK SHAFT - MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV RAW BLUE 75 GRAPHITE|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.