Tour Edge Exotics Max E722 Hybrids KBS
The Tour Edge Exotics E722 Hybrids are loaded with technology for extreme forgiveness and distance.
The aforementioned technology begins with the hybrid's RyzerSole. RyzerSole includes a sole rail and added weight that extends from the leading edge to the trailing edge of the club. As a result the E722 is endowed with a super-low CG that produces high-launching shots with optimized spin rates, as well as decreased turf interaction. An adjustable 10-gram weight at the trailing edge of the sole pushes the CG even further back, creating extremely high M.O.I. and forgiveness.
Thanks to Diamond Face VFT Technology, the E722 generates prodigious distance as well. Diamond Face is a unique construction consisting of 41 diamond shapes of variable thickness behind the face. The shapes act as "mini-trampolines", rocketing the ball of the club head for explosive speed, as well as expanding the sweet spot to the outer reaches of the face.
Determined by robotic testing, and validated by player testing, every shaft in the Exotics 722 Series has been SpeedTested to find the optimal shaft pairing for every flex. Stock shaft offerings include KBS' TGI, Fujikura's Ventus Blue, and Mitsubishi's TENSEI AV RAW Blue graphite shafts.
Tour Edge Exotics E722 Hybrids Feature:
- Extreme low CG sole rail design of RyzerSole produces high-launching bombs
- Back weighting in conjunction with shape and profile boost Moment of Inertia for extreme forgiveness
- Maraging steel face with Diamond Face CFT technology creates full face forgiveness and amazing ball speed
- 100% Carbon crown provides optimal CG placement and enhanced feel
- Acoustic Resonance Channels internally positioned in the head optimize sound and feel
- Stock Shafts: KBS TGI
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.