Tour Edge Exotics C722 Driver Tenseis AV Raw Blue
- Ridgeback Technology places a spine from the center of the face through the crown, wrapping around the sole to produce more power across the entire face through added rigidity
- Carbon Wrap Technology uses 26% more carbon fiber in the crown and sole to optimize center of gravity and more weight closer to the face for more flexibility to protect ball speed on off-center strikes
- Diamond Face VFT uses variable face thickness diamond shapes to act as mini trampolines, boosting ball speed and distance
- Adjustable weighting allows golfers to customize between extreme MOI and greater spin control
- Sound Diffusing Ribbing inside the club head provides a more pleasing sound at impact
- Adjustable hosel allows for +/- 2° of loft adjustment and 3° of lie angle adjustment
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 Graphite, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65/75 Graphite
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Who It's For
The Tour Edge Exotics C722 driver features a 445cc profile and deeper face along with adjustable weighting designed to be the Tour Edge option for competitive, lower-handicap golfers.
Ridgeback Technology produces more power by using a spine that acts as a brace to produce more power across the entire face, including the extreme perimeter.
Diamond Face VFT
61 diamond shapes of variable thickness act as mini trampolines in an interweaving pattern to increase ball speed all over the club face, including off-center hits for greater forgiveness when you don't hit the ball square.
A 20-gram weight and a 5-gram weight can be swapped between front and back positions so you can choose between extreme forgiveness or greater control over spin.
Tour Edge Men's Exotics C722 Driver Specifications
|STOCK SHAFT - FUJIKURA VENTUS BLUE 6 GRAPHITE|
|STOCK SHAFT - MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV RAW BLUE 65 GRAPHITE|
|STOCK SHAFT - MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV RAW BLUE 75 GRAPHITE|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.