Ping Irons Glide Forged Pro Wedge S Z-Z115
In consultation with PING pros, we custom-engineered Glide Forged Pro with a more compact, forged 8620 carbon steel head and precision-machined grooves for predictable, consistent results. A new face blast adds friction to increase spin and control across a newly expanded range of lofts and sole grinds to fit your game.
|CLUB||LOFT||LENGTH||LIE ANGLE||OFFSET||EFFECTIVE BOUNCE||SWINGWEIGHT|
|50 S||50.0°degrees||35 1/2"1/2||64.0°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D2|
|52 S||52.0°degrees||35 1/2"1/2||64.0°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D2|
|54 S||54.0°degrees||35 1/4"1/4||64.3°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D3|
|56 S||56.0°degrees||35 1/4"1/4||64.3°degrees||0.09"Ping.Clubs.Specs.Offset.Units||10.0°degrees||D3|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- The standard swing weights shown are with the PING Z-Z115 steel shaft.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.