Callaway Golf Rogue Star TD LS Driver Tensei White Graphite
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge places up to 20 grams of weight low and deep in the club head for more speed on off-center hits and increased forgiveness
- Jailbreak Speed Frame offers stability in all directions with a speed-tuned construction for more speed all across the club face
- A.I.-designed club face optimizes launch and spin with less spin for greater forgiveness in this new formula
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability with a lower center of gravity
- Triaxial carbon crown and sole saves weight that is redistributed for more forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias
- Opti-Fit hosel gives you more control over launch and trajectory with added adjustability
- Stock shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV White Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360, 50 grams
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Who It's For
The Callaway Rogue ST Triple diamond LS driver is a low-spin option for highly skilled golfers in a Tour-proven model. It is the lowest spinning of the 4 Rogue ST drivers and features a smaller head with neutral to fade bias that the other drivers don't.
Tungsten Speed Cartridge
The new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 26 grams of weight low and deep in the club head to increase speed on off-center strikes and boost MOI for incredible levels of forgiveness.
Jailbreak Speed Frame
Using artificial intelligence, the patented Jailbreak Speed Frame offers exceptional stability with a construction, shape, and position to deliver maximum speed across the club face.
The titanium unibody construction offers stability and a lower center of gravity while the Triaxial Carbon crown and sole saves that that produces high launch and a slight draw bias.
Callaway Men's Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS Driver Specifications
|STOCK SHAFT - MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV WHITE GRAPHITE|
|STOCK GRIP - GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.