You have no items in your shopping cart.
PING Men's G710 Irons
- Multi-material construction uses a stainless steel body and maraging steel face for more flex, faster ball speed, improved launch, and enhanced distance
- Stainless steel body with high-density tungsten toe and shaft weights to increase forgiveness and launch
- C300 maraging steel is super strong and flexible, allowing for a thin, precise club face that boosts ball speed at impact
- Hydropearl chrome finish with black PVD coating repels water and improves performance through the turf
- Epoxy material behind the face helps dampen unwanted vibration for better sound and feel
- Arccos Smart Grip records and allows you to analyze every shot with reviewable swing metrics and statistics
- Stock shaft: AWT 2.0 steel, Alta CB Red graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
- Set composition 1: 4-PW, 7-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge
- Set composition 2: 4-UW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, utility wedge
- Set composition 3: 5-PW, 6-club set includes 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge
- Available separately: Utility wedge, sand wedge
By combining a stainless steel body, maraging steel face, and tungsten toe and shaft weights, PING G710 irons become their longest, most forgiving irons with metalwood-like flexibility, explosive speed, and incredibly stability.
Stealth Hydropearl Finish
The hydropearl chrome finish repels water and improves performance through the turf and in wet conditions while the stealth black PVD coating creates a sleek look.
Improved Sound and Feel
PING applies an epoxy material behind the face to dampen unwanted vibrations to enhance the sound and feel of these distance irons.
PING Men's G710 Irons Specifications
|4 Iron||20°||38 7/8"||60.5°||5°||0.29"||C9|
|5 Iron||23°||38 1/4"||61°||6°||0.26"||C9|
|6 Iron||26°||37 5/8"||61.5°||7°||0.23"||C9|
|8 Iron||34°||36 1/2"||62.8°||9°||0.18"||C9|
|Pitching Wedge||44°||35 1/2"||64.1°||12°||0.13"||D1|
|Utility Wedge||49°||35 1/2"||64.1°||12°||0.11"||D1|
|Sand Wedge||54°||35 1/4"||64.4°||13°||0.09"||D2|
|STOCK SHAFT - AWT 2.0 STEEL|
|STOCK SHAFT - ALTA RED CB GRAPHITE|
|STOCK GRIP - GOLF PRIDE 360 TOUR VELVET|
Find Your PING Color Code
- Top Rated: 4.2
- 4 Iron: 20° Loft | 38 7/8" Length | 60.5° Lie | 5° Bounce | 0.29" Offset | C9 Swing Weight
- 5 Iron: 23° Loft | 38 1/4" Length | 61° Lie | 6° Bounce | 0.26" Offset | C9 Swing Weight
- 6 Iron: 26° Loft | 37 5/8" Length | 61.5° Lie | 7° Bounce | 0.23" Offset | C9 Swing Weight
- 7 Iron: 29.5° Loft | 37" Length | 62° Lie | 8° Bounce | 0.20" Offset | C9 Swing Weight
- 8 Iron: 34° Loft | 36 1/2" Length | 62.8° Lie | 9° Bounce | 0.18" Offset | C9 Swing Weight
- 9 Iron: 39° Loft | 36" Length | 63.5° Lie | 10.5° Bounce | 0.16" Offset | C9.5 Swing Weight
- Pitching Wedge: 44° Loft | 35 1/2" Length | 64.1° Lie | 12° Bounce | 0.13" Offset | D1 Swing Weight
- Utility Wedge: 49° Loft | 35 1/2" Length | 64.1° Lie | 12° Bounce | 0.11" Offset | D1 Swing Weight
- Sand Wedge: 54° Loft | 35 1/4" Length | 64.4° Lie | 13° Bounce | 0.09" Offset | D2 Swing Weight
- Stock Shaft: AWT 2.0 steel, Alta CB Red graphite
- Grip: Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet
- Gender: Men's
- Type: Irons & Iron Sets
Email notifications will be sent out upon your order leaving our facility (generally around 5 pm CST). This info is emailed to the address provided on the order, so be sure to provide us with a valid email address. Please wait 1 business day after the order is placed to contact us if you have not received a UPS tracking notification. Drop-Ship items and items coming directly from the manufacturer may not have tracking information available--please contact customer service for additional information. In the case your item is out-of-stock, back-ordered, or a drop-ship item, you will be notified by our customer service team within 1 business day.
Curbside pickup is now available at 5 Under Golf Center in Beaumont, TX. You can select curbside pickup upon checkout as an option. Your order confirmation will include the curbside details after order is placed. Please allow 2-4 business hours for our team to prepare your order for pickup. You will be emailed when it's available for pickup at the chosen store location.
Curbside pickup is available from 9-5pm daily. Orders placed after 3pm will not be available for pickup until the following day.
Upon arrival, you will be required to verify your identity for curbside orders along with the payment method used on the order. Please have this info ready when you arrive.
We offer UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3 Day Select services on most orders. These rates vary based on the dimensional weight of the items in your cart and the ship-to location. We try to offer the lowest shipping prices on all expedited services to get your order to you when you need it most.
Note: Remember that the day the item(s) ship is NOT included in the transit time to you. Please contact us if you are unsure of when your product will arrive.
PO Box/Military (APO, DPO, AE, etc.) Shipments
We support our military men and women locally and worldwide. We are able to ship to military (APO) addresses via USPS shipping ONLY. Upon checkout, our system will automatically provide you with the available shipping methods in order for us to get you your package. If you choose, we can also have your order shipped to a family member. Thank you for your service!
AK and HI Shipping
Shipping to AK and HI may take 7-10 business days to arrive and are not included in our shipping promotions at this time. We do still pass on our best available shipping prices onto you.