Callaway Golf Rogue Star Pro Hybrid Graphite
Callaway Men's Rogue ST Pro Hybrid
- New A.I.-designed Jailbreak system promotes speed and stability with two Jailbreak frames pushed to the perimeter for high ball speeds
- Up to 14 grams of tungsten weight precisely locates the center of gravity to optimal launch and even more ball speed
- A.I. Flash Face Cup is strong and flexible, optimized for speed, launch, and spin with a unique face pattern specific to each model and loft
- Fixed, non-adjustable hosel
- Stock shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV White Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360, 50 grams
- Includes headcover
Who It's For
The Callaway Rogue ST Pro hybrid is geared toward the better player. It is shaped like a more compact fairway wood when compared to the other Rogue ST hybrids with a more shallow face and neutral center of gravity, making it the most workable option in the lineup.
New A.I. Jailbreak System
A new Jailbreak system is completely redesigned for more speed and stability. Two frame structures are pushed to the perimeter to provide stiffness while allowing the face to flex even more for incredible ball speed.
High-Density Tungsten Weight
Callaway uses high-density tungsten weighting to optimize the center of gravity locations for optimal launch and even more ball speed.
A.I. Flash Face Cup
Made from super-strong 455 stainless steel steel, the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency all across the club face with a unique face pattern specific to each model and loft in the lineup.
Callaway Men's Rogue ST Pro Hybrid Specifications
|STOCK SHAFT - MITSUBISHI TENSEI AV WHITE GRAPHITE|
|STOCK GRIP - GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360|
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Buy online, pickup in store.